Search the blog

13 Sept 2009

Museums and Galleries History Group

Hello All,

I've added a new link to the 'Museums and Galleries History Group' (MGHG) in our Favourite Links section....you can also click here
Abigail and I have just come back from their excellent annual conference at the National Gallery in London (more news on this in the MGHG Newsletter, due in December). You'll also be pleased to know that the 2010 Annual Conference of the MGHG will be held in Leeds, in September 2010 - entitled 'Museums and the Market' - which Abigail and I are organising.
You'll also, I hope, be pleased to note that your esteemed Blog editor is also now the Newsletter Editor of the MGHG...so if you have any contributions for the next MGHG Newsletter drop me a line.....If you would excuse a slight 'puff', do take a look at the MGHG site, I think it's well worth the small £10 (and only £5 for Students!) for annual membership, it's doing excellent work as a forum for critical debates within museum and gallery studies and their practices....and there is a real opportunity to get further invloved in our subject area....

More anon on the MGHG.
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment